The exhibition, organized with the help of the City of Rouen, is a
starting point of the projet "Rouen, between Seine river and cathedral,
uchronic reconstitution of a vanished district". This disctrict, which burned down in 1940 and was rebuilt in the 1950's, was located between
rue Grand Pont (west), rue de la République (east), the cathedral (north) and river Seine (south).
So far, we have recreated only a small part of it. Further work on this will continue in 2017 and the coming years.
One of our goals is to enable visitors to take a virtual walk through the vanished historic district. There is still much work to be donne (and to finance).
Download membership form HERE